The International Coach Federation (ICF) estimates the number of professional business coaches worldwide has grown 58%, from 30,000 in 2007 to 47,500 in 2014.2 And for good reason: coaching produces strong financial results.
The vast majority of companies (86%) indicate that their company has at least made their investment back. In fact, almost one-fifth (19%) indicate an ROI of at least 50 times the initial investment, while a further 28% see an ROI of 10 to 49 times the investment. The median company return is 700%, indicating that a company can typically expect a return of 7 times the initial investment in coaching.
- Coached firms have a 17% higher hit rate on targets
- Coached firms have a 24% higher success rate on reaching forecast
- Coached firm are 2x more likely to become a preferred vendor and trusted partner
- Coached firms amplify behaviors and deliver 26% higher pipeline results
- Coached firms drives performance and 30% more sales people reach targets
- Coached firms are more motivated, positive, have confidence in their ability and more target orientated